Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Batch of items

Everything I have up here is for sale. When it's gone, I will cross it out. I prefer paypal, and there's a $3.00 flat shipping fee. Just drop me a message either here or at my email and we'll get things started!

Pop Tab Bracelets
$5.00 each






This picture only displays what colors I have. Not the amount.



Pens
$5.00 each











Plastic Charms
$2.00 each














Earrings
Tentacles: $5.00 Pair








Misc. Earrings Pair
$2.00










Cake Slices
$2.00 a Slice
Prices vary if you want the slices to make a whole cake.
Message me for more information










Whole Cakes W/Slice
$4.00









Whole Cakes W/O slices
$3.00









Pie Slices, Lollipops and Misc. Charms
Pie Slices
$1.50 Each or All 7 for $9.00
If you want more than one message me









No comments:

Post a Comment